Day of Coordination
Concentrate on your special day, and we will worry about all the details so that everything is perfect. Starting a few weeks before your wedding we will work out all of the specifics for your big day.
- Initial Consultation with Bride & Groom (1 hour)
- Phone Calls and Emails—unlimited with Bride and Vendors
- Coordinate and attend rehearsal dinner
- Work with Bride to develop Wedding Day Timeline and Processional information for Bridal Party, family members and vendors
- Attend and Coordinate wedding and reception (up to 10 hours)
- Pass out final payment envelopes to vendors as needed
- Emails to all vendors the week of the wedding to be sure they are ready for Wedding Day—follow up with phone calls if necessary
- Set up tables for sign-in, gifts, and favors
- Place programs, guest book and any other items where requested
- If used, make sure that guest cards, table numbers, favors, menu cards and seating chart are where requested
- Distribute all boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages to wedding party and family members prior to wedding ceremony
- Assist all vendors as needed during the wedding and reception
- Work with DJ, Band or other music provider during reception to keep reception progressing as requested by Bride & Groom
- Be sure all traditions (bouquet toss, garter toss, first dance, toasts, etc.) are done at the time requested
Full Service Planning
This is exactly what you think it is. We do it all so you do not have to, and with our help your wedding day will be one to remember. This package also includes all of the Day of Coordination items.
- Create budget for Bride and Groom
- Assist with Wedding decor
- Assist with Wedding flowers
- Assist with rentals (I.E. Tables, Linens, Cutlery, Dining Ware)
- Assist with all printed materials
Your floral package says a lot about you and your unique style and personality. No matter what you choose your flowers should reflect everything about you and what makes you most happy.
- Bridal Bouquet
- Bridesmaids Bouquet
- Altar arrangements
- Cake Flowers
Need something else? Please contact us and we can accommodate any of your needs.
Need a little help to get organized? We are here to provide you with the tools and resources to get your wedding from idea to reality.
- Initial meeting with Bride and Groom to discuss vision for Wedding
- Discuss and help with design ideas
- Suggest vendors and venue and help confirm already made choices
- Ensure client is on track with planning and not forgetting any details